Walking around Savannah
It’s kind of a little paradise town. Old feel. Some fancy, some dirty. Lots of activity. While sitting in Forsyth park:
- Pile of hippies laying on each other, reading, one playing guitar.
- 2 old ladies, each with 2 identical cute dogs, different breeds.
- Playground oversaturated with kids, but somehow low volume?
- Well behaved dogs pronouncing about, catching frisbees
- College girl doing yoga
- 2 nerds on laptops in camping chairs
- Several hammocks strung up ad-hock between trees
- Another group of hippies with one of those tightropes strung up between trees
- Large all-white fountain majestically set in center (not running, unfortunately)
- Spanish moss draped across all the huge liveoaks
- Mom reading magazine about local history on bench
The Coffee Fox was a lovely stop for a cold brew. The riverfront area was nice and historic/grungy.