Things I Found Interesting Around February 16th
- Grooveshark: What’s Feeding the Frenzy?
Nice article all around about Grooveshark
- Paul Octavious
- CSS Tricks – Smashing Magazine
CSS-Tricks is in the Smashing Network now
MailChimp is the leader in the email sending business because of 1) great design 2) friendliness 3) innovation like this
- Smashing WordPress
Smashing Magazine now has a WordPress book
- Emails that ask multiple questions
How should we respond? I’m a fan of just typing my reply at the top. If necessary, I use a list-like format to touch on each point.
- Why I don’t need an expensive camera
Let me in on a secret: Even the cheapest d-SLR cameras on the market today are absolutely phenomenal pieces of equipment, and chances are that you don’t need to spend much money to take phenomenal photos.
- Dante’s Inferno ASCII source-code ads