An Example of Simple Winning
Can you guess what that weird looking thing is? Here are some facts about it:
- It cost $19.88 and has a 4.5/5 star rating on Amazon.
- It is about 2 ½ inches long.
- It belongs in the bathroom mirror cabinet.
Rollover for answer:
It’s a nose hair trimmer.
- Are far larger, more cumbersome, and feel cheap
- Need to be plugged into an outlet
- Have motors and little parts that can break
- Don’t do any better of a job
- Are relatively expensive
- Is really small, yet feels sturdy and well made
- Has only one moving part, it rotates
- Would be really hard to break
- Works very well
- Is relatively cheap
Simple wins here, in every conceivable way.
Oh and yes, nose hair trimmers are gross. But not as gross as having nose hair.