My roomate and me cut up this giant old dead tree in our front yard this weekend. I took a break and went inside at one point and unloaded the dishwasher. While I was doing this, a glass slipped out of my hand, fell onto another glass and broke. While I was flailing trying to catch the glass, I smashed the top of my left ring finger onto a large glass shard and it cut deeply. So here I am with gauze and tape all around this huge fleshwound that I didn’t get while chainsawing a fricking tree down, but while putting glasses away.
Here are other equally lame ways to cut yourself:
- Poking your finger with a sewing needle
- Getting a paper cut while collating envelopes
- Snagging a loose screw on a washing machine
- Slicing your finger while portioning your quiche
- Deeply into your wrists with an exacto blade in a freshly drawn tub of hot water