We’re here today to talk about printing costs
One hour of my workday yesterday was spent NOT in a meeting. I thought I was going crazy. I even went to the exact same meeting twice in a row. When you are trapped in a boring meeting, you can always space out, but it’s nicer to get a good daydream going.
Here is some quality daydream material:
- How you can convert that useless change into some foldin’ money
- Who you would punch if you were famous.
- What the hell was Charlie’s problem stealing Claire’s baby like that.
- Some new stuff to throw on the Netflix Queue.
- How you can possibly keep a book open with just one hand.
- If anyone out there shares your same crazy fetish.
- What other non-functional yarn-art you could churn out.