I’ve never been able to find a good system for what to put beneath my snowblower in the garage.
After you snowblower, the thing is covered in snow. This janky system I have catches it as it melts back into water, so it’s not a big sprawling puddle. You can wipe the snow off to some degree outside, but you won’t get it all.
A perfect mat would be:
- Easy to roll the snowblower on and off.
- Have edges that keep the water in we’ll.
- Be pretty lightweight and otherwise easy to drag outside and empty.
- Fit the whole footprint of the snowblower.
- Be some color that doesn’t look like crap when kinda dirty.
Free startup idea.