Archive for January, 2016
Friday, January 29th, 2016
I like it even more sung.
Friday, January 15th, 2016
I get this one a lot!
The course in question is WordPress 3: Creating and Editing Custom Themes.
The course was published in November 2010. WordPress was version 3.0. As I write this in January 2016, it’s 4.4.1. Only one major version it may look like, but that’s actually quite a few major WordPress releases.
Here’s some things to know:
- The theme will still work. I don’t think any WordPress API stuff in the video has changed such that it’s deprecated or doesn’t work anymore.
- Is there a bunch of new WordPress stuff that isn’t in this video? Sure.
- Are there some WordPress best practices that have changed since then? Maybe – not quite sure.
- The course was very much about process. It literally starts with a blank Photoshop canvas, moves into HTML and CSS, then finally into WordPress. There is some emphasis in that this process would actually work with any CMS.
- If you’re pretty new to web design, there is likely plenty to learn in there.
- I still work with WordPress and my own process isn’t really any different.
- I still quite like WordPress.
Friday, January 8th, 2016
So Making a Murderer is season 3 of Fargo?
— Garbage Pale Kid (@_smendahs_) January 9, 2016
Making A Murderer: did Fargo Season 3 release early? #youbetcha
— Adam Lunceford (@adamlunceford) January 8, 2016
I feel like Making a Murderer is a season of Fargo. #wtf
— Manda (@manda615) January 7, 2016
Thought I was watching Fargo season three but it’s just Making A Murderer.
— flyinsaucier (@flyinsaucier) January 6, 2016
IS Making A Murderer the best FARGO season yet?
— Adam Swainston (@AdamSwainston) January 6, 2016
Getting right into Making a Murderer aka Fargo Season 3
— Corey J (@coreyj) January 6, 2016
Making a Murderer is the most depressing series of Fargo yet.
— Ned Hartley (@NedHartley) January 6, 2016
Making a Murderer could also be season three of Fargo.
— Clinton McClung (@ResidentClinton) January 6, 2016
Watching Fargo Season 3 aka Making a Murderer.
— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) January 4, 2016
Making A Murderer is the best season of Fargo yet
— Bill Paxton-Pullman (@brockbenefiel) January 3, 2016
seriously is Making a Murderer just Fargo season 3? great doc though
— isaiah cs (@isaiahcs) January 2, 2016
Pretty sure Making A Murderer is the real life version of Fargo season 3
— Ian Phillips (@IanReelDeal) January 2, 2016
Making A Murderer = Fargo Season 3 #aboot
— Taylor (@TaylorPostage) January 1, 2016
Is Making A Murderer actually season three of Fargo?
— Peter Moses (@DangerMoses) January 1, 2016
Friday, January 1st, 2016
Any place with hot showers, good internet, privacy, and safety are interchangeably wonderful.