The movie goes:
- Some man who has had some success running other things has a twinkle in his eye to run another thing.
- He takes it over on a whim with some seriously questionable tactics.
- Smart people that he should really listen to tell him it’s a bad idea but he completely ignores it and alienates them.
- He does a terrible job running the new thing and hurts people in the process.
- In the end he’s like “oh wait that was a dumb idea”, credits nobody else for being right, and is welcomed warmly back because he’s a powerful man.
Sounds familiar I dunno.