Aisle vs. Window
- Can just get up to pee whenever without asking other people to stop what they are doing to deal with your sudden needs.
- Carts and luggage and stuff always hitting your arm.
- Window people being annoyed with you for not rushing into aisle as soon as the plane pulls into the gate like schoolchildren.
- Have to ask people to get out when you need to pee. Especially risky on long flights when people fall asleep.
- More comfortable (more leaning surface, less cart hittage)
- Get to look out the window and see nature from awesome perspective most people never get to see in their lives.
It’s a horse apiece to me, I just let it be random. Except obviously not the middle.